A course about inequalities in Great Britain in the 19th and 20th centuries :
- The Poor Law Amendment Act (1834)
- Victorian philanthropy
- Electoral inequalities : the Road to Male Suffrage
- More electoral inequalities : the Road to Female Suffrage
- Ante Bellum, Inter Bella : Legislation and the Depression
- The Beveridge Report : a revolution?
- The Welfare State : an end to poverty and inequality?
- The Affluent Society: poverty rediscovered?
- Inequality and Race
- Inequality and Gender
- The Thatcher Years : the individual and society
- Inequalities today